Dubai Real Estate Market (eMart) is an online portal; specially designed for real estate professionals to list their properties for auction in Dubai. The new system provides public with number of e-services allowing them to search for properties listed for auction, communicate with landlords, brokers and management companies and also complete sale transactions online without the need for multiple visits to Dubai Land Department.
Listing a property for sale can be done through eAuction. eAuction will help owners to attract the maximum number of interested buyers during the marketing period and then start bidding on the property to win the best deal in the market.
eMart acts as a trusted single point of access to properties information for owners, brokers, developers, investors and management companies. It also allows users to interact directly with the portal and other users through auction channels. All interaction channels operate under a set of laws and regulations enforced by Dubai Land Department (DLD).
All financial transactions will be processed through the e-payment gateway (Noqodi), providing users with a safe and secure channel to complete their transactions online. Buyers have the option to use their credit cards or bank transfer from any of the banks around the world to the partnered banks with the payment gateway (Noqodi).
- Acts a trusted and secured communication channel for property owners, developers, brokers, investors and management companies.
- Uses validated properties information to ensure the integrity of the listed properties.
- Allows to list properties for auction to promote investment opportunities and attract highest number of local and foreign investors / bidders.
The following e-Services are offered though eMart:
- Selling/Buying a property through eAuction.
- Participate in eAuction.
- Bidding on the property to win the best deal in the market.
The following procedures summarize the steps that users will go through to finalize a deal on eMart: Selling a property on eMart
- Register as a Seller (can be an owner, owner representative, broker or developer)
- List your property on eAuction (submit eAuction request)
Buying a property listed on eMart
- Register as a Buyer
- Buy a property listed on eAuction
- Register in the payment gateway “Noqodi” (to pay for bidding security deposit)
- Participate in Auction (submit a bidding request) and pay participation deposit
- Bid on a property
- Complete payment